riding the waves of consciousness on the surfboard of wisdom and compassion

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Prayer for "Vajra Surfers"



I ask the Hindu God Ganesha, the elephant-headed son of Shiva: please bless "Vajra Surfers" and make it a web log that will uplift humanity. Please keep out the typos, and please forgive my clumsiness, because I will likely write stuff that I might later regret, and so I ask for your forgiveness then and now. Please guide me to stick to the truth -- at least as I am experiencing it in the moment. And let me be not too hard on myself; please remind me that I am not a human being trying to have a spiritual experience, but a spiritual being trying to have a human experience.

Please help "Vajra Surfers" find its intended readers, and please protect this web log from spammers and infidels. ;^) That is, please help this web log increase compassion and tolerance of others among others.

Ganesha, I don't know much about "blogging" yet, but I am a writer, and so I ask you to make this web log a presence of light, spirituality, creativity and humor in the empty universe. AND FUN!

Ganesha, let me always delight in your presence, remember to chant your mantra "Om Gum Gunapatayei Swaha," accept by doing so that you are removing blocking of energies within and around me and my readers, and let me laugh and be silly and not take myself too seriously.


Ganesha Video


This video will get you HIGH!


OM GUM GUNAPATAYEI SWAHA

About Me, the Vajra Surfer वज्र

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hi! ✌ I am a flower-picking ❀ redwood-tree-hugging, ♻ green-party-progressive, 21¼-century reincarnation of John ☮ Lennon from the ♆ spiritual vortex of Santa Cruz, California! I'm a Egytpo-Grecian☥, Neo-Platonic⊿, Gnostic☿, Buddhist⎈-Hinduૐ-Daoist䷀䷁ mystic⁂ and ϕhilosopher-king. 兡 Beyond my preternatural affability there is some acid and some steel.™ I've sober for ⨦20 years. 兡 I like to sing 吉 in my car like I am ☆ live onstage. I chant, which is kind of like singing, except more introverted. I pray for peace 平 and for the enlightenment of all beings. 曰月

Vajrapani, Holder of the Vajra

Vajrapani, Holder of the Vajra
om vajrapani hung phet